Do you know that…
- directing an identical message at various recipient groups is ineffective?
- an e-mail might not always bring about the desired communicative effect?
- excess of figures and facts without appropriate commentary generates information noise?
- a new generation of employees and clients means innovative channels and forms of communication?
- authenticity has the greatest persuasive potential?
Our journalistic experience allows us to monitor efficient circulation of information and ensure its right form. We know how to get a message across to different groups of recipients. Journalists, non-governmental organisations, local communities, trade unions, competitors, employees, investors as well as public institutions – they are just a few of the groups which we can help you establish a rapport with.