About White leaf
We are aware of the merits of co-operation with the media, therefore we are putting at your disposal information and materials that can help you compile items of information concerning White leaf:
- White leaf is an innovator in the field of corporate social responsibility.
- White leaf offers consulting services in the field of strategic management of social responsibility along with comprehensive communication solutions and proven research and analytical methods.
- White leaf supports companies, organisations and individuals in building comprehensive strategies in the field of social responsibility and sustainable development.
- White leaf combines international practice with scientific knowledge and innovative solutions.
- White leaf’s core values are: responsibility, respect, dialogue and courage.
- White leaf was founded by Łukasz Smolarek, an expert and practitioner responsible for managing and building comprehensive CSR, PR and communication strategies in the following sectors: media, finance, telecommunications, pharmacy, veterinary medicine, sports as well as public and non-governmental sector. He is a member of the CSR Leaders Club within the Responsible Business Forum. He managed a team which created both a new corporate social responsibility strategy for the years 2014-2016 and the first social report in the whole non-banking sector in line with the latest Global Reporting Initiative (GRI 4.0) guidelines for Provident Poland. He was the co-founder and editor-in-chief of AS BIZNESU - the first CSR magazine in the Wielkopolska province, and editor-in-chief of professional magazines dedicated to the Central and Eastern Europe countries.
LOGOTYPES FOR DOWNLOAD
Logo in PDF243.97 KB
Logo in EPS571.64 KB